Struggling with the registration process to set up your RTO?
Working with a consultant who knows exactly what is required and how to present your information to ASQA is the best way to ensure success with your RTO application.
Backed with the hands-on experience of first setting up and selling our own RTOs, RTO Consulting has since assisted many organisations to achieve Registered Training Organisation status – along with confidently operating as a business once registered.
From a solid business plan to financial projections and having all your systems and processes in place, we’ll help ensure you are ready to ace your application and hit the ground running.
Through our proven, step-by-step process, we will provide the following:
- A clear, streamlined process for setup.
- An overview of the requirements of becoming an RTO and the ongoing RTO compliance issues you may face.
- An overview of the requirements of compliance with the standards for RTOs.
- Advice on how to prepare and submit your application for RTO status.
- Guidance to prepare for an initial audit with ASQA.
- Everything you need to know about the VET sector and operating your RTO.
It takes most businesses 3-6 months to prepare and more than $8,500 to apply for their RTO registration – so having an experienced consultant to guide you through the preparation and application process is a wise investment.